Back to Articles
View more of BIGEYE‘s creative infographics.
A Sunshine State of Mind
From beautiful beaches, to the world’s best theme parks, the Sunshine State has something to offer every kind of traveler.
- Orlando attracts more park visitors than any other destination in the United States
- Clearwater averages 361 days of sunshine every year
- SeaWorld Orlando trainers feed Shamu 230 pounds of food a day
- Legoland Orlando used 20 million LEGO bricks to build Miniland, USA
- Plant City is home to the World Record for the largest strawberry shortcake weighing in at over 6,000 pounds and measuring 827 square feet
- Key West is home to the highest temperature in the United States
- $76 billion dollars is spent on tourist-related expenses every year
- Florida has more golf courses than any other state in the U.S. – 1,250 courses
- 105 million people visited Florida in 2015. That’s a whole lot of tourists!