- This position handles multiple accounts and client relationships independently, and effectively presents, sells, and defends agency work and proposals to clients, while supporting other team members in doing the same.
- The Account Manager is client-facing as often as possible, getting to know the business, and building long-lasting relationships with clients.
- A strategic thinker, the Account Manager can anticipate client needs, and can see the 30,000-foot view of their business.
- Successful Account Managers are driven to self-educate in their clients’ categories of business, and will enjoy becoming industry experts on behalf of their accounts.
- The Account Manager works on the Account Team and reports to the Director of Client Services.
NO recruiters please.
****Refer a friend, and 90-days after their hire, we will pay you $500.00
- Excels at creating, maintaining, and growing relationships.
- Outstanding communication and emotional intelligence are a must.
- The ideal candidate loves people, is engaging in conversation, comfortable on the phone and in person, creates small talk easily, and comes across as a confident, articulate business partner.
- Smoothly navigates occasional difficult client communication, and is an eternally optimistic problem-solver. Knows when to push, and when to let things simmer.
- Is detail-oriented, extremely organized, able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, and is an efficient time manager.
- Maintains the ability to eternally balance the needs of the client with the agency’s bottom line.
- Remains open to feedback, and is willing to learn and grow.
- Is a driven, energetic, and positive thinker; a collaborative team player who is willing to go above and beyond when necessary.
- Identifies and generates opportunities to grow accounts.
- The Account Manager reports to the Director of Client Services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field preferred.
- 4-8 years of experience in an advertising agency, marketing agency, or in-house marketing department.