- This position must have the ability to manage multiple property projects, including specific property details and client communications.
- This position is responsible for routing tasks through the agency, working closely with the production manager, and developing support materials for the Account team such as meeting agendas and summaries.
- Tasks may include, but are not limited to, coordinating calendars, transcribing meeting recordings, keeping physical and digital files in order, data input, and initiating vendor communication.
- The Account Specialist works on the Account Team and reports to both the Account Manager, Property and Director of Client Services.
- Good communication and emotional intelligence are a must.
- The ideal candidate loves people, is engaging in conversation, comfortable on the phone and in person, and creates small talk easily.
- Possesses strong attention to detail and time management skills, and an ability to balance the priorities and needs of multiple time-sensitive projects, along with the ability to proof all deliverables before sharing with clients.
- Loves checking off a to-do list. A self-motivated taskmaster who is capable of completing a myriad of small tasks to support larger projects.
- Is detail-oriented, extremely organized, and able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Remains open to feedback, and is willing to learn and grow.
- Is a driven, energetic, and positive thinker. A collaborative team player who is willing to go above and beyond when necessary.
- Proficiency in all facets of marketing, including web design, social media, SEO/paid search, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field preferred.
- Experience working in student housing and/or multifamily a plus.
- Experience with leasing and marketing at the property-level, or lease-up/new development communities a plus.
- Comfortability working with architectural files, including floor plan layouts, site maps, and finish files a plus.
- 0-2 years of work in an advertising agency, or internship experience in an agency is preferred.