Bigeye is an audience-focused, creative-driven, full-service advertising agency that crafts deeply compelling brand experiences and the strategies that ensure they reach the right people, in the right place, at the right time. The Bigeye team of strategists, account managers, creative directors, copywriters, designers, programmers, and operations professionals works closely with clients to better understand the needs of their consumers and deliver measurable results.
– This position is responsible for routing tasks through the agency, working closely with the production manager, and developing support materials for the Account team such as meeting agendas and summaries.
– The Account Specialist position is not client-facing.
– Tasks may include, but are not limited to, coordinating calendars, transcribing meeting recordings, keeping physical and digital files in order, data input, and initiating vendor communication.
– The Account Specialist works on the Account Team and reports to the Director of Client Services.
– This Account Specialist will be focused on a global, CPG brand working closely with the Account Manager responsible in a dedicated team
– The Account Specialist must be based in Orlando. This is not a remote role.
No recruiters please.
Refer a friend: 90-days after their hire, we will pay you $500.00
– Good communication and emotional intelligence are a must.
– The ideal candidate loves people, is engaging in conversation, comfortable on the phone and in person, and creates small talk easily.
– Possesses strong attention to detail and time management skills, and an ability to balance the priorities and needs of multiple time-sensitive projects.
– Loves checking off a to-do list. A self-motivated taskmaster who is capable of completing a myriad of small tasks to support larger projects.
– Is detail-oriented, extremely organized, and able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
– Remains open to feedback, and is willing to learn and grow.
– Is a driven, energetic, and positive thinker. A collaborative team player who is willing to go above and beyond when necessary
– Experience in analytics, preferred focused on SEM, Social, Email, and Web based
– Knowledge of content loading in a CMS, Drupal preferred
– Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field preferred.
– 0-2 years of work in an advertising agency, or internship experience in an agency is preferred.
Show Us What Your Made Of!
To apply for this position simply fill the out the form below and show us why you’re the best person for the job!