The Ad Operations Specialist provides support and ensures timely and accurate completion of digital advertising campaign deliverables. This position plays a central role with various key stakeholders in media campaign execution, quality assurance, and results reporting, ensuring all stakeholders’ needs are met.
This role will be responsible for the successful launch of digital advertising campaigns across display, programmatic, video, paid social, etc. Working closely with Media & Analytics, Account Management and Creative departments, the ideal candidate will have a mix of ad tech know-how, analytical capabilities, and traditional advertising operations experience.
A passion for problem solving within the technical environment and the ability to communicate with non-technical teams is highly desired. This individual must successfully multi-task and manage multiple timelines with minimal supervision. The person in this position must have an obsession with attention to detail and a proven ability to solve problems. They display clear communication and acts proactively, both with creative launches/refreshes as well as creative that needs troubleshooting. They should also bring thinking and opportunities to innovate in this space. As a technical resource for the media and creative teams, the person in this position works to deliver flawless digital campaign ad operations and plays an active role in guiding the team in the use of new marketing technology products and processes, quality assurance and results reporting.
This role supports our team in Orlando, under the Senior Manager of the Media Operations team.
NO recruiters please.
****Refer a friend, and 90-days after their hire, we will pay you $500.00
• Supports the agency’s media campaigns through traffic management that includes setup and implementation, testing, quality assurance, deployment, delivery, and optimization of ad campaigns between direct publishers, networks, and platforms
• Manages the complete trafficking lifecycle of digital campaigns that include but are not limited to Display, Social, SEM, Programmatic, Native, etc
• Utilize 3rd party ad servers (DoubleClick Campaign Manager) to complete ad trafficking duties
• Provide technical support for external media partners, creative partners, and engineering teams to help troubleshoot problem creative and tracking issues
• Assist the agency’s internal team with troubleshooting issues with deployment related to platforms or creative
• Charged with providing data to appropriate team members for regular campaign reporting throughout the life and at the end of the campaign
• Works closely with other members of the Media & Analytics team to communicate digital campaign fulfillment needs
• Partners with internal media, analytics, and production teams to ensure campaign delivery
• Works with the Senior Manager of the Media Operations team to develop and refine standard operating procedure, documentation and training materials
• Works with the Senior Manager of the Media Operations team to develop and implement campaign tagging structure and integration for publisher pixels, tag management systems, DMPs, DSPs, attribution partners, et. al.
• Troubleshoot technical issues, including malfunctioning tags, ad creative, click-through URLs, and landing pages, etc. and correct problems with client advertising campaigns
• Proactively seeks new online advertising knowledge, keep current with digital media trends
• Completes assigned tasks within designated timelines
• Owns and performs diligent and detail-oriented QA throughout the entire campaign process
• Technical support experience
• Needed: a fast-paced, unflappable multi-tasker
• A minimum of 3 years experience within an advertising agency functioning in an advertising operations capacity
• In-depth knowledge with third party ad servers required (DCM / Campaign Manager strongly preferred)
• Knowledge and experience with programmatic media platforms, such as DV360, Amobee, The Trade Desk.
• QA experience troubleshooting all ad types including display (desktop, mobile, in-app) and video (VAST/PAID).
• Knowledge and experience with tag management systems, such as Ensighten, Tealium, Google Tag Manager, etc. and deep knowledge of pixel implementation and troubleshooting.
• Familiarity with analytics platforms, such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.
• Knowledge of QA Tools, such as Fiddler, Facebook Debugger, Chrome Developer Tools, Ghostery, etc.
• Must be detail-oriented, exceptionally organized, and have the ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment
• IAB AdOps Certification preferred, not required
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
• Detail-oriented, self-motivated problem solver