Ad Operations Specialist
Bigeye is an audience-focused, creative-driven, full-service advertising agency that crafts deeply compelling brand experiences and the strategies that ensure they reach the right people, in the right place, at the right time. The Bigeye team of strategists, account managers, creative directors, copywriters, designers, programmers, and operations professionals works closely with clients to better understand the needs of their consumers and deliver measurable results.
This position is Contract/Remote
This position handles multiple accounts and client relationships independently, and effectively presents, sells, and defends agency work and proposals to clients, while supporting other team members in doing the same. The Account Manager is client-facing as often as possible, getting to know the business, and building long-lasting relationships with clients. A strategic thinker, the Account Manager can anticipate client needs, and can see the 30,000-foot view of their business. Successful Account Managers are driven to self-educate in their clients’ categories of business, and will enjoy becoming industry experts on behalf of their accounts.
No recruiters please.
Refer a friend: 90-days after their hire, we will pay you $500.00
• Charged with providing data to appropriate team members for regular campaign reporting throughout the life and at the end of the campaign
• Works closely with other members of the Media & Analytics team to communicate digital campaign fulfillment needs
• Partners with internal media, analytics, and production teams to ensure campaign delivery
• Works with the Senior Manager of the Media Operations team to develop and refine standard operating procedure, documentation and training materials
• Works with the Senior Manager of the Media Operations team to develop and implement campaign tagging structure and integration for publisher pixels, tag management systems, DMPs, DSPs, attribution partners, et. al.
• Troubleshoot technical issues, including malfunctioning tags, ad creative, click-through URLs, and landing pages, etc. and correct problems with client advertising campaigns
• Proactively seeks new online advertising knowledge, keep current with digital media trends
• Completes assigned tasks within designated timelines
• Owns and performs diligent and detail-oriented QA throughout the entire campaign process
• Technical support experience
• Needed: a fast-paced, unflappable multi-tasker
• A minimum of 3 years experience within an advertising agency functioning in an advertising operations capacity
• In-depth knowledge with third party ad servers required (DCM / Campaign Manager strongly preferred)
• Knowledge and experience with programmatic media platforms, such as DV360, Amobee, The Trade Desk.
• QA experience troubleshooting all ad types including display (desktop, mobile, in-app) and video (VAST/PAID).
• Knowledge and experience with tag management systems, such as Ensighten, Tealium, Google Tag Manager, etc. and deep knowledge of pixel implementation and troubleshooting.
• Familiarity with analytics platforms, such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.
• Knowledge of QA Tools, such as Fiddler, Facebook Debugger, Chrome Developer Tools, Ghostery, etc.
• Must be detail-oriented, exceptionally organized, and have the ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment
• IAB AdOps Certification preferred, not required
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
• Detail-oriented, self-motivated problem solver
Show Us What You’re Made Of!
To apply for this position simply fill the out the form below and show us why you’re the best person for the job!