– Establish and manage workflow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content.
-Manage resources, including outside vendors, and write copy to support marketing initiatives.
– Lead the content strategy that supports and extends sales, business development, and marketing initiatives.
– Collaborate with designers on creative content direction.
– Assist in identifying what content types and topics are providing the most value.
– Provide recommendations for content improvements.
– Responsible for keeping up with social media platform best practices and trends and ensuring they are implemented.
– Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels, including online, social media, email, mobile, video, print and webinars.
– Develop and maintain a comprehensive content calendar, ensuring coordination with other stakeholders.
– Develop and maintain all social media, podcasts, video, case studies, white papers for the agency.
NO recruiters please.
****Refer a friend, and 90-days after they’re hired, we will pay you $500.00
– 3+ years of experience in content writing and strategy in a marketing or agency organization. This is a required qualification.
– 4-year college degree preferred, but not required.
– Demonstrated experience developing and creating high quality email, blog, podcast, video, webinar, white paper, website, and other branded content.
– Highly creative; able to put self in audiences’ shoes.
– Strong writing, editing, and writer-coaching skills.
– Demonstrated project management skills; ability to prioritize workloads and meet deadlines.
– Strong collaboration and communication skills.
– Meticulous attention to detail and an eye for quality.
– Strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
– Collaborates well in a team environment.
– Experience with the Chicago Manual of Style.