THE DIRECTOR OF MARKETING is responsible for building an overall agency marketing plan, playing a vital role in advancing the strategic direction of the company, as well as managing the tactical marketing functions of the organizationApply Now
The agency marketing director also directs and participates in agency promotional activities and opportunities.
The director should be skilled in the following strategic competencies: market analysis and company positioning; brand identity; digital marketing; marketing communications; social media marketing; research and insights; and promotional marketing.
The agency marketing director should have:
Minimum a bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing or similar discipline
– At least five years of marketing experience preferably in an advertising agency (brand management, advertising, digital, direct marketing and promotion)
– Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communications skills are important, as are well-developed project management and organizational skills
– Ability to lead from strategic concept to tactical implementation.
– Managing quite a few projects at one time. The agency is growing and lots of needs to capitlize on.
– Driven, energetic, positive thinker. A collaborative team player who’s willing to go above and beyond when necessary.
– Avid media consumer with a keen interest the advertising industry.
Reports to the president.
NO recruiters please.
****Refer a friend, and 90-days after their hire, we will pay you $500.00