- The Digital Media Specialist assists in research and production of client digital marketing and advertising campaigns and related assets, particularly for programmatic media buying.
- This includes building out digital ad creative, report data entry, campaign organization, new website and ad QA, proofreading, optimization implementation, meeting note taking, and team administrative support.
NO recruiters please.
****Refer a friend, and 90-days after their hire, we will pay you $500.00
- Loves checking off a to-do list. A self-motivated taskmaster who is capable of getting a myriad of small tasks done to support larger projects.
- Possesses strong attention to detail and time management skills, and ability to balance the priorities and needs of multiple time-sensitive projects.
- Is a powerful critical thinker with analytical skills, and a knack for strategic thinking.
- Is an avid media consumer with a keen interest in the effect of the Internet and digital technology on media consumption (a myriad of digital focused questions should be expected in the interview).
- Is interested in working within a diverse and technologically advanced environment.
- Is comfortable with the use of, and interest in, learning new digital technologies and media tactics.
- Collaborates well as a team player who is willing to go above and beyond when necessary.
- Experience working with formulas and pivot tables in Excel or Google Sheets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field preferred.
- 0-2 years experience in digital advertising or in an advertising agency.
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, and Google Analytics is preferred.