- The Executive Administrator provides support to the Agency President and Leadership Team.
- Supports a variety of internal marketing initiatives, and works on the Marketing Team as well as Operations Team.
- Responsible for the planning of company-wide agency activities, such as staff meetings, staff lunches, quarterly outings, happy hours, holiday celebrations, an annual retreat, and more.
- Directly supports the Agency President on various initiatives as needed, as well as calendar management, email management, travel arrangements, and more.
- Researches travel options, and prepares travel estimates for Account Managers; books travel for all team members.
- Acts as point person for all in-house events, coordinating details with respective partners, and communicating needs to the internal team. Event set-up is often required.
- Participates in weekly Marketing Meetings, and runs point with the Agency Content Manager to ensure all internal marketing projects are documented and in motion.
- Occasional compilation of market research findings.
- Tasks various team members with projects in Workamajig, and continues to check in on the status of said projects until completion.
- Occasional assistance with the Bigeye Internship Program, including final presentation check-ins, reviewing timesheets, and scheduling various intern events throughout each semester.
- Performs miscellaneous operational duties including ordering supplies, shipping, spearheading office renovations and updates, and more.
- Performs Quality Assurance and proofreading of various items, including RFP responses, the Bigeye website, research studies, marketing collateral, and more.
- Interacts with multiple internal companies, manages calendars for multiple companies, and helps to support the teams of multiple companies where applicable.
- Communicates and coordinates with various vendors, PR partners, and more.
- Copywriting experience is a bonus, although not a requirement. Any copywriting samples, or a portfolio, should be submitted with application.
- The Executive Administrator reports directly to the Agency President.
NO recruiters please.
****Refer a friend, and 90-days after their hire, we will pay you $500.00
- The ideal candidate is a proactive self-starter, with a knack for anticipating needs before they arise.
- Supremely organized, with outstanding time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Ability to maintain the highest confidentiality and professionalism.
- An excellent communicator, team player, and collaborator.
- Has a knack for grammar and an eye for the finer details.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field preferred
- 7+ years of experience assisting a C-level executive
- Prior agency experience preferred, but not required
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, as well as Google Drive
- WordPress and Workamajig knowledge preferred, but not required