- The Media Manager’s primary responsibilities include building out digital and traditional campaigns and doing a significant amount of campaign reporting.
- Campaign buildout tasks include setting up campaign worksheets, understanding ad platforms and specs, overseeing the QA process of ads, working with the Account and Creative teams to improve digital ads, and delivering prepared campaigns to the Senior Media Manager for approval.
- Reporting tasks include preparing reports both externally and internally, identifying KPI performance factors and trends, and making recommendations to drive better results.
- Identify opportunities and evolving issues and interpret new technologies along with consumer reaction.
- Develop detailed understanding of media measurement as well as evaluation standards.
- Responsible for campaign budget pacing, and ensuring any under or over-spend in budget is addressed.
- This role reports to the VP of Media & Analytics, and oversees the Digital Media Specialist.
NO recruiters please.
****Refer a friend, and 90-days after their hire, we will pay you $500.00
- Possesses strong attention to detail and time management skills, and an ability to balance the priorities and needs of multiple time-sensitive projects.
- Is a powerful critical thinker with analytical skills, with a knack for strategic thinking.
- Is an avid media consumer with a keen interest in the effect of the Internet and digital technology on media consumption (a myriad of digital focused questions should be expected in the interview).
- Is interested in working within a diverse and technologically advanced environment.
- Is comfortable with the use of, and interest in, learning new digital technologies and media tactics.
- Collaborates well as a team player who is willing to go above and beyond when necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in digital advertising, traditional media buying, or in an advertising agency.
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, programmatic DSP, ad serving technology, and traditional media buying is preferred.