- This position oversees SEO efforts, performs SEO audits, and determines SEO strategy using keyword research.
- The Paid Search / SEO Manager provides analysis of heat mapping and A/B testing, understanding which tests worked and why.
- This position also works heavily with the development team to ensure websites are built for SEO purposes.
- The Paid Search / SEO Manager is responsible for paid search implementation, email marketing implementation and standardized reporting and optimization of the above, as well as SEO efforts.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- The Paid Search/SEO Manager reports to the VP of Media & Analytics and manages the Search Specialist.
NO recruiters please.
****Refer a friend, and 90-days after their hire, we will pay you $500.00
- Is a collaborative team player with strong attention to detail and time management skills, and the ability to balance the priorities and needs of multiple time-sensitive projects.
- Is willing to jump in to fix things when they break – this position handles delicate pieces of the digital marketing efforts.
- Willingness to brainstorm with team and collaborate on new and innovative growth strategies across all digital channels.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies relevant to search engine optimization, email marketing, and conversion optimization.
- Possesses strong attention to detail and time management skills, and the ability to balance the priorities and needs of multiple time-sensitive projects.
- Is a powerful critical thinker with analytical skills, and a knack for strategic thinking.
- Is an avid media consumer with a keen interest in the effect of the Internet and digital technology on search behavior (a myriad of digital focused questions should be expected in the interview)
- Is interested in working within a diverse and technologically advanced environment.
- Is comfortable with the use of, and interest in, learning new digital technologies and marketing tactics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing
- Required: SEO experience, MOZ experience, and email marketing experience
- Preferred: MOZ certification, social listening tools, Google Analytics certification, HTML and coding.