Seeking an experienced designer with a minimum of five years of agency experience.
Candidates should have proven specialization in brand identity.
The ability to create full brand identity systems—from primary and secondary logos, iconography, typography, pattern, color, layout, styling, and more—is required.
Building brand guides, campaign concepts, and executing on marketing deliverables (from concept to completion of final client-ready files) through the implementation of created brand elements is essential to this position.
Face-to-face client interaction and the ability to pitch concepts from time to time is required. The ability to lead and co-lead discovery sessions with clients is also required.
NO recruiters please.
****Refer a friend, and 90-days after their hire, we will pay you $500.00
- Must be a team player, working well across the agency with teammates in all departments. Willing to take feedback, flexible to make changes.
- Possesses strong attention to detail and time management skills, and an ability to balance the priorities and needs of multiple time-sensitive projects.
- All Creative Team members at BIGEYE are expected to be aware of trends and up to date in the design world. Additionally, each individual is expected and encouraged to possess and communicate their unique voice and perspective.
- Has the following required experience
- 5 years in graphic design in a creative environment; agency environment preferable
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign)
- Proven experience in brand identity, campaign strategy, print production, and knowledge of creative in the digital environment.
- Proven experience designing for all types of media, traditional and digital, with a passion for layout, typography and copy.
- Note: All positions at BIGEYE operate in a Mac environment. Only applicants that can provide a portfolio or body of work along with their resume and cover letter will be considered.