ORLANDO, Fla. – March 10, 2015 – BIGEYE, a fully integrated advertising agency based in Orlando, Florida, was honored with two gold and eight silver 2015 American Advertising Awards, formerly the ADDY® Awards, at the recent American Advertising Federation-Orlando American Advertising Awards Gala held in the DeVos Family Room at the new Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts in downtown Orlando on Saturday, March 7, 2015.
BIGEYE’s Circa at FishHawk Ranch captured a Gold award in the highly contested Integrated Campaigns category. Another Gold award was presented to BIGEYE in the Public Service category for the Howard Phillips Center – Children’s Advocacy Center video.
In addition to the 2 Gold awards presented, BIGEYE also received top honors, as the recipient of 8 Silver awards, including:
- Integrated Campaigns – Consumer Regional/National category for Circa at FishHawk Ranch
- Services category for the Turnkey Media Solutions Website
- Sales Promotion category for the Circa at FishHawk Ranch Campaign
- Illustration Single category for the Nielsen Global Business Services Video
- Branded Content more than 60 seconds category for the Howard Phillips Center – Children’s Advocacy Center Video
- Responsive Design category for the Turnkey Media Solutions Responsive Website
- Logo category for the Save This Buy That Logo
- Animation or Special Effects category for the Nielsen Global Business Services Video
In addition to the American Advertising Awards success, BIGEYE‘s CEO and Principal, Justin Ramb, was invited to judge this year’s student competition of the American Advertising Awards in Orlando and Creative Director, Seth Segura, judged the Space Coast American Advertising Awards.
BIGEYE will be advancing its Silver awards to the Fourth District American Advertising Federation’s American Advertising Awards competition, which will be held on May 2, 2015 in Orlando, Florida, with hopes of advancing to the national competition, which will take place on June 13, 2015 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
BIGEYE is a highly creative and strategic advertising agency that establishes meaningful connections between brands and consumers through the fulfillment of consumer needs and wants. Founded in 2002, BIGEYE was recently named Central Florida’s Best Ad Agency in the Orlando Business Journal’s 2014 Readers’ Choice Awards.
For more information, please visit bigeyeagency.com.
About The American Advertising Awards
The American Advertising Awards, formerly the ADDY® Awards, is the advertising industry’s largest and most representative competition, attracting over 40,000 entries every year in local AAF Club (Ad Club) competitions. The mission of the American Advertising Awards competition is to recognize and reward the creative spirit of excellence in the art of advertising.
For more information, please visit americanadvertisingawards.com.Back to Thinking